11 brilliant answers by Obsidian Visionary
– I highly doubt anything can replace the feel, taste and smell of a ‘traditional’ book.
2. Do your parents read your blog?
– No actually they don’t. They used to read my previous blog, but as of now, this new blog is unknown to everyone in my personal life and hopefully someday I’ll show them this one too.
3. What emotion (mood) is the most productive for your creative work?
– Sadness, Anger and Hope.
4. Praise VS Criticism. What is more useful for you?
-Criticism, but with a dash of praise just to feed my ever hungry ego.
5. Will you continue to write even though everybody says, ‘It sucks!’?
– Yes. No doubt about it.
6. Is it hard for you to choose a pseudonym?
View original post 159 more words